How to Apply
Applications for Year 7 Admission September 2024 are made through the local authority.
Enquiries should be made to:
Telephone: 0300 123 7039
Cheshire West and Chester - Key Admission Dates
1 September 2023
Application process starts - parents/carers can apply for a school place.
31 October 2023
Closing date for on time applications.
12 December 2023
Deadline for supporting information:
- Any information received by this date will be considered for the initial allocation of school places, for example, change of address, change in circumstances, reasons for us to consider a late application/change in preference as on time
- Any information received after this date cannon be included in the initial allocation of school places, however will be considered late in the process following the 1 March 2024
1 March 2024
Notification of offers:
- Applicants can view the school place offered by logging into their online account
- Online offers made available for parents/carers to view, emails sent to parents/carers who have applied online notifying of the school place offered
- Offer letters notifying parent/carers of school place offered sent out by post to parents/carers who have applied using a paper application
15 April 2024
Closing date for on time appeals - appeals received by this date will be heard by 16 June 2024.
Cheshire West Admissions team advises parents whether their application has been successful on 1 March 2023. Unsuccessful applicants will have 20 days from the date of refusal to lodge a written appeal. Appeals will be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for lodging appeals.
In Year Admissions (for pupils other than those starting in September of Year 7)
In Year Admissions to Years 7-11 are made directly to the school. In the first instance all enquiries about admissions should be made to the Admissions Officer on 01606 786000
In year applications (current Year 7-11) can be made through the school. Download an application form. Applications can be also be made online via the Cheshire West and Chester Council website - In Year Transfers.
Please read our admissions policy, including our criteria for awarding places in the event of oversubscription.
If we are full in the particular year group, you can appeal to the school for a place. Please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01606 786000.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Admissions Officer at the school.