RESULTS DAY - THURSDAY 12TH AUGUST 202111/08/21
Dear Year 11 Student & Parent
I hope you are well. Thursday is results day; please read this email together.
We have tweaked our approach to how results day will take place this year.
- All results will be sent from the school system at 8.30am to school email accounts. Results cannot be sent until 8.30am and the email system may take a short while to generate.
- If you still wish to collect your results in an envelope from school please do so at the following times:
- 9.00 – 9.30 SURNAMES A – F
- 9.40 – 10.10 SURNAMES G – N
- 10.20 – 10.50 SURNAMES O – Z
We will still take into account government guidelines regarding Covid-19 and students/parents in school and these are listed below:
We need to ensure:
- that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend school
- that staff and students clean their hands more often than usual
- that we clean frequently touched surfaces often using standard products, such as detergents and bleach
- that we minimise contact and mixing as far as possible, by keeping students in small groups Please avoid gathering at entrance gates or doors or entering the site unless it is your timeslot or you have another prearranged appointment.
Our approach will allow us to maintain social distancing in school and ensure that we are able to have a one way system in place. Please come to the main entrance where you will be directed to the school hall to collect your envelope. We will have a skeleton staff of SLT and admin staff in place to meet you and give out results; unfortunately we are unable to allow parents into school at this time.
STUDENT SUPPORT AND APPEALS: NEXT STEPS
We have worked very hard with you to ensure you have options in place for your next move in education after Hartford and we are confident that the vast majority of you will achieve the grades required for your first choice. For those of you who feel the need to discuss your next steps on Thursday 12th or Friday 13th August, please contact us at the following email address or phone number below and we will arrange follow up appointments - in person, or by telephone where appropriate. The email and phone number below will deal with support and guidance regarding next steps as well as enquiries regarding appeals.
PHONE: 07961 675154
If students choose to collect results on the day, they will receive a very warm welcome from the staff on site.
In Caritas et Veritas,