Covid-19 Update 4th May 202004/05/20
This will be my only planned email this week as it is a shortened week with the Bank Holiday on Friday 8th May; as well as the fact that we are expecting news regarding some students returning to schools in June over the coming weekend.
In school this week:
- We continue to look after some of our designated students.
- Staff and line management meetings continue to take place as they normally would via Zoom.
- We are planning in fine detail for a limited return to school. We are looking at Risk Assessments in relation to social distancing, health checks on arrival, cleaning, movement around the site, extra provision of hand washing facilities, break and lunch provision, etc.
- With the timetable we have been looking at how we can block time to ensure that movement is limited; it is very unlikely that we will be returning to 5 lessons a day in different parts of the school – it is just as likely that teachers will move to students.
- We continue to work to ensure that any teaching posts that we have available for September are filled.
I hope you have a good week. Remember that we are available via phone or email should you need us.
In Caritas et Veritas,